The GI Pathogen Panel is a 17 pathogen and 20 assay panel that was designed to detect a varviety of viruses, bacteria, and parasites can cause infections of the digestive system.
The following symptoms are an indication that a patient may be suffering from gastrointestinal related issue, which our panel will detect.
Constipation and/or diarrhea
Nausea and vomiting
Pain in the abdomen or rectum
s a CLIA high-complexity COLA accredited laboratory, we assist clinicians and health care providers to quickly identify the pathogens and underlying causes of disease.
We know better patient outcomes are achieved through fast, accurate, and reliable laboratory results.
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Campylobacter upsaliensis
- Campylobacter coli
- Clostridioides difficile Toxin A
- Clostridioides difficile Toxin B
- Helicobacter pylori
- Salmonella spp
- Norovirus GI
- Norovirus GII
- Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli
- Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
- Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Escherichia coli
- Endogenous Control